Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Productive this week...

I have no idea why I'm being fairly productive this week. I'm like on hyper-drive for creativity.
It's weird. I've managed to finish three videos I was working on, start about three or four more, RPG, write on this, dance, etc etc etc.

Problem is, I'm neglecting my inbox and the messages are beginning to pile up. I'm just bored with answering them I guess...At the moment. Hopefully I'll get around to them. Otherwise, I'll end up having about 200 unread messages. And that can be pretty scary.

I went over to the YMCA today. It's kind of like our thing to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays now. I kind of enjoy it though. Especially on Tuesday. They have those bikes with the TV, and they play Lost reruns on the Sci-Fi channel at 6pm, so I can watch that with my headphones and forget that my legs are falling off by the end of the hour.

I made up this silly dance routine (like a lame exercise), inspired by LOST, and I'm tempted to actually film it and make an orientation film out of it. I'll call it Yoga-Dharma-Ballet to parody that "Yoga Booty Ballet"--which is so lame. Things like "Bad kitty!" I've come up with the Lockeabout, the Ben Stomp, and the Desmond swish. Seriously, Everyone will be doing it! (Yeah right, talk about wishful thinking...)

In other news...

Wait, WHAT other news? I have none. What has it been? Like two days since my last blog entry. Let me tell you, that not much happens around here. Of course unless you call ramming around town, eating pizza, blah blah blah, much news. It's not that exciting to write about, let alone, read about.

I'll probably watch "Minti" now, since I have it taped (With my trusty-ever-so-vintage VCR--Remember those?) from earlier. I think Fringe probably taped too, so I'll have to watch that... When I feel like it. Man, I keep thinking about the Fringe episode where the guys teeth starts falling out (yeeeeech!) I have this phobia about teeth falling out. I guess it probably stems from childhood when a large dog jumped on me and knocked me down, and also knocked out a tooth. It was a loose baby tooth...but still. I've been freaked out about both large dogs AND teeth since then. I prefer little animals that can't knock me over. Like rats...They're little enough to squish! lol. I'll walk past my three rat's cage, and they will go run and jump on the bars of it, looking at me. They look like prisoners or monkeys! lol.

What else is there to say? Absolutely nothing I can think of for now.

So, I'll just sign off now...

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment